Quick Links

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Main Navigation

Top

Information

Sign up for the News Update.

Sub Navigation

Top

Home > breadcrumbs: Parents > breadcrumbs: Information >

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

Skip image

Story image 1_0
488bd914d052e

Registration for the 2018 - 2019 School Year

2018 - 2019 School Registration
If you missed registration you can still register by contacting your child's school.

Computers are set-up in each building for On-Line registration.

For additional information please call:
DISTRICT OFFICE - 382 - 2172 
GMS - 382 - 3456
RES - 382 - 3401
MES - 382 - 3612

Listed below is information that will help speed up the registration process.
Please read it over and bring all the necessary information with you
when you come to register.

IF you need to download a PDF reader click here -> http://www.adobe.com/products/reader

Registration fees
for 2018-2019

Textbook fees for students at Marquette Elementary and Rogers Elementary are $80.00 per student.

For students at Georgetowne Middle School, the fees are $85.00. Textbook fees should be paid at the time of registration.
A $5.00 discount will be given for each student if this is paid by September 14, 2018. Georgetowne Middle School has additional fees for electives or activities that will also be assessed according to specific class assignments. Also, the Board of Education will require students to wear a gown during Eighth Grade Graduation. A fee will be assessed during registration of $25.00 for the gown.
At Rogers Elementary School, an additional activity fee for student magazines, assignment notebooks, and recorders will be assessed according to grade level. If you would like more information concerning this activity fee, please contact Patty at Rogers Elementary School.
Marquette Students will have an additional activity fee to offset the costs of magazines, take home folders and a journal for 1st grade students.

# SPECIAL NUMBERS #
It is very important that you remember to bring some very special numbers to registration with you!!! Please write down the following numbers so that you will have them available for registration.

Students Social Security Number  
Medicaid Number

CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH
All students are required to provide a Certificate of Live Birth. This is to be obtained through the courthouse of the county in which the child was born. The copy from the hospital is not considered a Certificate of Live Birth. Please bring this document with you to registration.

Free and Reduced Meals Applications
will be available at Registration
If you think your child may qualify for free or reduced meals, or that you may be eligible for a textbook fee waiver, please talk with one of the secretaries at registration.  Forms and eligibility criteria will be available on July 30th and 31st at Georgetowne Middle or download from this page below.

HEALTH EXAMINATIONS

Public Act 95-0422, effective August 24, 2007, revised the School Code such as that a health examination is required before entering the sixth grade of any public, private, or parochial school, as opposed to entering the fifth grade of any public, private, or parochial school.

All Students enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time or out of state Students need to have a physical, dental and vision exam.

ALL Kindergarten students are required to have a physical, dental  and vision examination upon entering school.

ALL  Second grade students are required to have a dental exam and vision screening upon entering school.

ALL Sixth grade students are required to have a physical, meningococcal conjugate vaccination (MCV), DTaP Immunization and dental examination upon entering school.  

All Eighth grade students are required to have a vision screening.

KINDERGARTEN REQUIREMENTS
DPT -€“ FOUR OR FIVE SHOTS WITH THE LAST ONE AFTER THE FOURTH BIRTHDAY
POLIO -€“ THREE OR FOUR SHOTS WITH THE LAST ONE AFTER THE FOURTH BIRTHDAY
MMR – TWO SHOTS GIVEN AFTER THE CHILD IS 15 MONTHS OLD
VARICELLA – CHICKEN POX, IMMUNIZATION OR PROOF OF DISEASE
HEPATITIS B - THREE SHOT SERIES WITH FOUR WEEKS BETWEEN FIRST AND SECOND
AND EIGHT WEEKS BETWEEN SECOND AND THIRD SHOT
DIABETES SCREENING IS NOW MANDATORY AS WELL.

OUT OF STATE STUDENTS
The requirements are the same.

VISION EXAMS
Public Act 95-671, effective Tuesday, January 1, 2008, requires that all children enrolling in Kindergarten in a public, private or parochial school and any student enrolling for the first time in a public, private or parochial school shall have an eye examination. Each such child is to present proof of having been examined by a physician licensed to practice medicine in all its branches or a licensed optometrist within the previous year before the start of school on August 20, 2018.

Dental Exams
     Illinois Administrative Code requires all children in kindergarten, second and sixth grades of any public, private, or parochial school to have a dental examination                                          

ALL PHYSICAL AND DENTAL EXAMINATIONS SHOULD BE DATED
AFTER SEPTEMBER 1, 2017

ALL PHYSICALS AND IMMUNIZATIONS SHOULD BE TURNED INTO THE DISTRICT BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE PHYSICAL AND IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN THE EXCLUSION OF YOUR CHILD ON OCTOBER 12TH OF THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR. 

DOWNLOAD FORMS->
Physical Form
Dental Form 
Eye Exam Form

Free and Reduced Meal Application

Textbook Fee Waiver Application
Field Trip Permission Slip 
Technology - Acceptable Use Policy

Medication Administration Form
Non-Custodial Parent

Back To Top